Supporting Balanced Tissue Regeneration!
The foundation of healthy bones, joints, muscles is a function of sufficient tissue regeneration!
WHAT IS TISSUE REGENERATION?
The body's ability to rebuild and protect tissue, essential to living a healthy and active life at all ages.
There is a two-step dance going round and round within our bodies, a constant tearing down and building up of bone, muscle and cartilage tissues called remodeling, that allows us to…well…dance.
Our body choreographs each step to maintain balance for healthy and strong musculoskeletal tissue. New healthy tissue replaces old tissue that weakens over the course of normal wear & tear.
Bone and Cartilage Stimulating Proteins within your body (endogenous), known as Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMP-Complex) are essential for your body's ability to regenerate, protect and maintain healthy bone, cartilage, & muscle.
The BMP-Complex are growth factors which act as the master choreographers, stimulating adult stem cells to produce the new bone, collagen, muscle, and connective tissue.
Endogenous BMP-Complex, have been shown to manage tissue regeneration during the normal bone and cartilage remodeling process - stimulating growth, inhibiting breakdown, and maintaining healthy levels of inflammation.
Without adequate concentrations of endogenous BMP Complex, bone regeneration can slow, and regeneration of new tissue doesn’t keep step with the tearing down of the old.
Musculoskeletal Regenerative Nutrition with Ostinol®
Ostinol®, powered by Cyplexinol®, the world's first and only nutraceutical consisting of a full range of Bone Morphogenic Proteins, a BMP-complex at physiologic concentration, supporting the pathways involved in helping to maintain healthy bones and joints.*
- Various Growth Factors and proteins including, Bone Morphogenetic Proteins in a natural physiologic concentration
- Support the pathways involved in helping to maintain healthy bones and joints.
- Backed by 50 years of scientific and medical research.
- Essential for bone and cartilage homeostasis
- Used clinically to grow bone and cartilage tissue post-operatively for over 30 years.
- Scientifically proven to support growth of new Bone & Cartilage
- BMP complexes are functionally involved in the formation of bone and cartilage tissue, however, limited studies for oral administration are available and ongoing.
Each batch of Cyplexinol® is subjected to the same rigorous in vivo "gold standard" performance testing as orthopedic surgical companies, a 45-day live animal tissue assay. This testing, scientifically proves every batch of Cyplexinol® stimulates, activates and differentiates stem cells into osteoblasts (bone building cells) and chondrocytes (cartilage-building cells) which produce de novo (new) bone and cartilage tissue.
No other nutraceutical can make this claim, putting Cyplexinol® is in a class of its own!
Healthy Bone Regeneration = Strong Bones
Bone is one of the most dynamic tissues in our body, constantly being broken down and regenerated to build-up again.
A healthy amount of regeneration is essential to keeping bones and many other bodily functions healthy, that include cardiac health, strong muscle movement, neural and cognitive function. Four essential steps for healthy bone regeneration
- BMP-Complex stimulates bone stem cells
- New Bone tissue is created
- Calcium & minerals bind to the new bone tissue
- Hardened bone tissue is formed
During the menopause years, bone regeneration decreases resulting in a remodeling imbalance, where more bone tissue is torn done faster than it can be built up. In the 5–6-year period during menopause, women can lose up 10% of bone density and 1% more each year thereafter.†
A change resulting from hormonal shifts and the progressive decline of an endogenous bone morphogenetic protein, which will on average decrease in women 43% by age 50.††
The inability to produce new bone tissue means there is no place for Calcium to bind onto, remaining in the blood stream where it can potentially increase the risk to cardiovascular health.
The "key" to unlocking your bone health potential.
The BMP Complex within your body (endogenous) stimulate stem cells into becoming new bone tissue that Calcium bonds to, hardening bone and supporting the healthy regulation the Calcium blood levels.
Together, the BMP Complex in Ostinol® & Calcium may be the lock and key of healthy bone tissue regeneration.
† DeSapri KT, Brook R. To scan or not to scan? DXA in postmenopausal women. Cleve Clin J Med. 2020;87(4):205-210. https://www.ccjm.org/content/87/4/205 Page 205
†† AGE-RELATED DECREASES IN BONE MORPHOGENETIC PROTEIN-4 IN HUMAN DEMINERALIZED BONE, +*Honsawek, S; **Wolfinbarger, L, +*Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand; **LifeNet, Virginia Beach, VA.
Maintaining Comfort & Movement
While bones hold us up and muscles move us, articular cartilage is the one tissue that handles pressure and makes things function smoothly.
Two disruptions cause an imbalance in cartilage regeneration contributing to discomfort and a lack of mobility.
- By age 50, at least one essential Bone Morphogenetic Protein has been shown to decline by as much as 43%, impacting the production of new cartilage cells called chondrocytes.ˆ
- Elevated inflammation response, as seen in chronic inflammation, further escalates the breakdown of cartilage tissue faster than it can be replenished.
A recent scientific study have shown a decrease in at least two Bone Morphogenetic Proteins in synovial fluid correlates to a decrease in cartilage homeostasis, suggesting an impaired function and stability.ˆˆ
ˆAge-Related Decreases in Bone Morphogenetic Protein-4 in Human Demineralized Bone, 52nd Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Research Society, paper no. 1658, 2006
ˆˆDecrease in expression of bone morphogenetic proteins 4 and 5 in synovial tissue of patients with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, Arthritis Research & Therapy 2006, 8:R58 (doi:10.1186/ar1923)
43% decline in Bone & Cartilage Stimulating Proteins by age 50
- Lower bone density
- Compressed & inflexible cartilage
- Lower muscle tone
Affecting how we look
- Post-menopause Posture
How we feel
- Pain, stiff joints & lack of flexibility
And what we can do.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.