Ostinol® Insta Joint - 30 Count
Ostinol® Insta Joint - 30 Count
*Limited Time Offer - ends Dec. 31st or while supplies last.
Can improved Joint comfort & mobility be in your future?
Fast-acting targeted support for increased joint comfort and mobility with rapid results!
Feel the difference in 5 days!
Ostinol® Insta JOINT provides the power of 200 mg of Cyplexinol®, Nature’s BMP Complex, the only patented nutraceutical containing these Bone & Cartilage Stimulating Proteins, 150mg of 65% enriched Boswellia Acid for stable inflammation response*, and 50mg of ApresFLEX® for fast joint comfort and flexibility. Providing nutritional support for healthier bone and joint function.*
Want Fast results?
Take the 1-hour challenge – Try 4 capsules and feel the difference in 1 hour…guaranteed.
200mg of Cyplexinol®- Nature’s BMP-Complex, extracted from a certified organic food source (bovine bone).
- 100% Natural protein-complex
- Made in the USA
- Sourced from USDA Certified bovine bone, from premier cattle ranchers operating under strict closed herd protocols
- Gluten-Free, Grain-Free– No wheat, corn, or soy
Endogenous Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMP), are naturally occurring growth factors in the body, essential to generate, protect and maintain healthier bone, cartilage, & muscle.
- Various Growth Factors and proteins including, Bone Morphogenetic Proteins in a natural physiologic concentration
- Support to the pathways involved in helping to maintain healthier bones and joints
- Essential for bone and cartilage homeostasis
- Backed by 50 years of scientific and medical research.
- Used clinically to grow bone and cartilage tissue post-operatively for over 30 years.
- Scientifically proven to support growth of new Bone & Cartilage Tissue by stimulating stem cells.
- BMP complexes are functionally involved in the formation of bone and cartilage tissue, however, limited studies for oral administration are available and ongoing.
150 mg of 65% enriched Boswellia Acid, immunomodulating effects promote healthier inflammatory response for increased comfort and cartilage protection.*
50mg of ApresFLEX® 5-day Joint Support - shown to offer statistically significant impact on biological markers associated with joint health and inflammation metabolism.*
Serving Size: 1 to 2 Capsules twice daily
Servings per container: 30
Cyplexinol® PRO - patented growth-factor-complex consisting of demineralized bone matrix with associated bone and cartilage stimulating proteins including bone morphogenic proteins.
patented growth-factor-complex consisting of demineralized bone matrix with associated bone and cartilage stimulating proteins including bone morphogenic proteins.
ApresFLEX® 5-day Joint Support - 50mg
Gelatin (Capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Suggested Use and Cautions
Take two (2) to four (4) capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Efficacy & Purity Testing –
Every batch of Cyplexinol® -Nature’s BMP-Complex, the Bone and Cartilage Stimulating Proteins in Ostinol®, undergoes an array of testing, by Independent Labs before release. Testing includes safety and purity, ensuring no microbiological or heavy metals contamination, as well as over 30 nutritional chemistry tests for batch confirmation and concentrations.
Each batch of Cyplexinol® is then subjected to the same rigorous in vivo "gold standard" performance testing as orthopedic surgical companies, a 45-day live animal tissue assay. This testing scientifically proves every batch of Cyplexinol® stimulates, activates, and differentiates stem cells into osteoblasts (bone-building cells) and chondrocytes (cartilage-building cells) which produce de novo (new) bone and cartilage tissue.
No other nutraceutical can make this claim, putting Cyplexinol® is in a class of its own!
Allergen Statement: Consult with your healthcare provider before using this or any supplement if you are pregnant, nursing or on any medication.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.