Packed with healthy fats and antioxidants, this satisfying meal combines bright colors with bold flavors to give you a sensory-pleasing dining experience that supports joint health.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all the ingredients except the salmon in a medium mixing bowl.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with olive oil (to prevent sticking).
- Place the salmon fillets in the baking dish.
- Pour the garlic-lemon mixture over the salmon evenly.
- Bake for 15 to 25 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fillets), checking after 10 minutes for doneness.
- The salmon is done when it’s flaky but not dry.